Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I can smell the sense of newbies!!

Apparently new here...

A friend of mine persuaded me to move my blog from livejournal to this blogger and I did it!! It's not that I'm easy to be persuaded and it's not that my friend is persuasive, I'm sure I'm quite firm and obstinent (sumtimes..) I already thought about this some times (couple of hours.. oh please.. this is not a big deal! silly me!)

Nevermind..

By the bye... just finished my exam for 6 subjects and I feel so..... exhausted, bored and fed up with studying (gosh! I'm going to the uni and I fed up with study??). The good news is I'm free for the next 2 days!! Yippeee!! I'm glad that the semester exam was over. Unfortunately, I'm gonna have final exam in 4 months time. Final exam is more tensed and packed and it's like the last year of high school exam. I really don't know what will I do with such tension and so much materials. Oh, you don't have to worry now, Ryana! Get up and enjoy the sunshine!

Sydney tomorrow is gonna be a lovely day!!

2 Fresh Bites:

At 4:05 AM, Blogger TheExtraOrdinaryOne munched...

hey hey...
FYI: "a friend" that she said had persuaded her to join this thingy is ME!!!!!!!
madh,,, welcome to the club of "curhat on line".. ko kamu ujian nya lama bgt si??? heran deh!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

swas FYI tuh apa sih? fakultas yayang indonesia?
for your info ya????? yes i got it! aku pinter bgt ga sih swas??
gini loh, ujiannya dibagi2.. 3 pas minggu pertama, 3 pas minggu kedua. jd total ada 6. tp kmrn aku dpt libur 2 hr (doang). yah mayan lah, drpd ga. pgn nambah ni skrg. enak libur. jln2 ngabisin duit.. ga ktm mat fisika kimia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home