Tuesday, February 15, 2005

If to love you means to hurt you

Man! how we always hurt persons we love most! >.<

It is more likely that I hurt my mom while I was around. I miss her while I'm away, in times like this. It's like I hurt every one!! I, as the eldest daughter, have a big ego I can say, I'm very selfish. I need to be heard and followed. Me and my stupid ego has put me in a trouble. As a selfish person, I hardly listen to others' opinion sometimes. Moreover, I am very stubborn, I can tell you that. I can also say, without a doubt, that I hurt my sisters a lot. We had a lot of quarreling going on while we were still little. I was like, "I'm not wrong, you little bugger!!" then I'd go get my way, the way that I wanted something to be.
I hurt people with my sarcastic jokes and ruthless words. This happened to my dad and my poor friends. Not all friends, ofcourse. I must say, some people are too sensitive. Or is it me who is insensitive? Some people have bad luck, that they have become my objects to my cruel shitty words. How bad was it? Sometimes, I can be very bitchy and mean. Most of the time, I didn't really mean it. It's like fun, bullying these people, such as my sisters, nathan, etc. However, I've been trying to being more polite in sense of words.

I think what's worse than bullying those poor little things (hehehe cant help it!) is when you do some silly mistakes to your loved-ones and these hurt them. or sometimes, your intention is actually to hurt them. I have no opinion for the latter, because of you being devilish, demonic, biatch etc in purpose. oh no, I forget what I want to say about the first one.
I think I remember. We are human, we do mistakes and sometimes we're not aware of them.
oh gosh, I really forgot what I want to say, but I think you'll understand how I feel.

5 Fresh Bites:

At 3:41 AM, Blogger TheExtraOrdinaryOne munched...

mat,, ko aku (Alhamdulillah) belum pernah melihatmu begitu.. egois, sadis, kejam, dan tidak berperikemanusiaan, seperti apa yg kamu ungkapkan itu ya??? atau gw nya aja y, yg bebal.. udah di jahat2in, di jutek2in, tetep aja ga berasa... hihihi

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger innocent rose munched...

masya oloh!! emg dirimuw segitunya yah?? seingat gw, gw lebih sadis darimuw... lebh tak berperasaan...

begini col, sometimes i feel like that tapi itu bagus juga untuk merefleksikan diri kita untuk menjadi lebih baik... klo kata orang, inilah proses pendewasaan... ketika kita tahu, sadar, dan bertindak!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

oh swas dan cer, it's just me, being hyperbolic!!
hahaha
kdg jahat bgt sih sm cowo yg super sensitif, tmn gw yg bernama nathan.
cuma dia jg suka sok sensi,kdg2.
ah well, tak usah dipikirkan!!

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger restinkindiculous munched...

ooooh leganya waktu baca comment" lain ternyata juga berpikiran sm seperti gw,, pdhl tadi udah mo bilang, Sidney,,, give me back my mamadh!!! hey you're stubborn, selfish, need to be heard and followed?? then what am I??!!! you might hurt your sisters sometimes tho, coz the way I see it,,, they love you like crazy, but you just don't show them that you love them back very often,,, or maybe it's just me who didn't see it coz I don't see you at home,,, ooooo big sister's love!!!

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

begini ya kawan2, the thing is gw ga mgkn begitu kejam sm kaum2 wanita berbudaya macam kalian ini..
kalian itu innocent, ga tega gw, lagian gw jg ga digituin, masa gw gituin tmn2 gw.
objek plg enak itu laki2 yg kurang peka. tp se ga pekanya mereka aja, waktu itu protes sm gw. huhuhu sadarnya waktu tiba2 ada ekspresi kaget dan ga enak stlh gw ngomong. contohnya: gw pernah suruh tmn gw mandi gara2 dia bau rokok bgt. smtr di 1 ruangan itu isinya byk ank2 indo. jd kyanya dia malu jg. tp gw jg ga tau sih, abis itu lgsg minta maap sih. tp dia kyanya gpp. huhuhu waktu itu dia lgsg diktawain trus dia lgsg diem, trus tmn gw ada yg ngomong, ya ampun ri, kejam bgt!! trus dianya sih gpp, ikut ktawa jg. kesian kan dia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home