Tuesday, February 22, 2005

my world is full of crap, my mind is.

Me, currently :
  • procrastinating...
  • feel alone, but somehow i enjoy this very moment. just me and my notebook
  • thinking about injustice in the world, e.g. falun dafa in PRC (People's Republic of China)
  • thinking about you who don't know who you are to me.
  • trying to get my laptop off me
  • having a very big problem doing my homework, cause the thing is I haven't even started yet!!!!!
  • procrastinating is fun, you know!
  • feel something's gonna happen (yeah right, something like doing homework...)
  • feel left behind
  • feel stupid
  • feel like singing in the rain (emgnya jamie cullum)
  • feel like drowning in ur love (BSB, klo ga tau)
  • thirsty
  • gummy bear
  • miss my big cheese supreme doritos... (there's a helluva nasty bits but very nive in it, well it's not healthy, according to my auntie)
  • wanna go home.........
  • wanna watch mamamouchi
  • i think this list will go on foreva
  • wanna mp3 player, only for the sake of having it, get what i mean?
  • wanna pick on oot. eek ot, ga ada yg gw jailin disini... tolong aku....
  • wanna go to jakarta
  • wanna ice-cream (oh no, not again)
  • dont wanna study engineering (those f-in calculation and theories... sux)
  • wanna have a bf
  • dont wanna study anymore!!!
  • wanna get some job and make money!
  • tai ini paan sih yg gw isi
  • mami.. pgn pulang...
  • wanna eat hotdog
  • wanna meet my bestie
  • h8 myself
  • wanna do my homework now (finally..........)

3 Fresh Bites:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

kok ga ada yg komen sih?
kok ngarep sih mat?

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger restinkindiculous munched...

madh intinya ada pada poin ke berapaaaaa itu yg tulisannya "wanna have bf" y? hehehe aku juga mau kok madh, emang kmu aja,,,, oooh iya ini selama ini merupakan sebuah misteri bwt saya walaupun terdengar bagus tapi gw ga pernah tau, nara charmyta teh naon??

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

huahahahahhaha
andam!!!!!
pointnya itu ya judulnya!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home