Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentine's day come and gone and nothing has changed.

I was thinking to get over this crush, to get over him.. but suddenly, a rush of the same yearning for him coming back, this morning, right on the bus, packed with people going to the uni.
I'm tired of this. I'll never get what I want so what the point of keeping the hopes?
Actually, I'm not even sure of what I really want from his friendship (yeah, I'm only his friend).

But I'm sure about this, sometimes I really wanted to tell him, how dear he has become to me.
Neither the time nor the place was right. I want to look him in the eyes when I tell him how I feel. So.. virtual chat won't do.

I don't think I want to be his girlfriend, otherwise he wanted me to.

Why this stuff is so bothering me?
This really annoyed me!!
Argggggghhhhhhh!! better get some real work on my homeworks and tutes.

2 Fresh Bites:

At 4:26 AM, Blogger restinkindiculous munched...

Madh,,, it is such a pain in the ass, and I know exactly how you felt and no, don't even think about telling him how much you love him,,,, come on, based on my experience, loves need to be patience, A LOT of patience!!! klo kata temen gw yg ngena bgt ke gw,,, kenapa sih pusing mikirin dia suka sm lo ato nggak? cinta itu ga nuntut apa",, gw sih lebih milih nikmatin momen" indah yg sekarang lagi gw jalanin bareng dia,,,

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

dam gw udah give up pikiran itu kok. skrg gw udah males mikirin itu. cuma pgn have fun n enjoy the time being. thx ya buat komennya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home