Sunday, April 03, 2005

My cooking class

So far, I have tried to cook all these things. I cook every sunday night. I cooked these all with a little help from my uncle and auntie, but mostly I cooked them by myself. For beginner, failure often happens and I can feel it through out the process. If I through it well, then it must be good.

I don't really like cooking. It's good, though, to keep your mind off something. I did this to procrastinate, so I will have excuse for not doing my homeworks right away. No one told me to do homework, anyway..

Dinner today: ("You've done it well, Ryana!", somebody said)
  1. chicken satay
  2. gado-gado, with peanuts sauce
  3. steamed rice
Dinner last week: (failed to arrange the so-called balanced meal, I excluded the carb)
  1. stir-fried fish with lemon
  2. boiled potatoes
  3. boiled beans

Dinner last 2 weeks: (not too bad)

  1. beef steak
  2. mashed potato
  3. rockette salads

Dinner last 3 weeks: (mission accomplished)

  1. tuna mornay
  2. rice

2 Fresh Bites:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger innocent rose munched...

berarti kamu sudah jago memasak dunx bu! aishhhhhhhhhhh!! sudah layak untuk menikah rupana!!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

betul cer!!!
hanya lakinya yg tak ada

 

Post a Comment

<< Home