Sunday, May 08, 2005

Don't you worry 'bout a thing

There's this guy, a friend of mine (hi asep!). One day, after I've finished my story, he said: here, you should listen to this song. It's called Don't you worry 'bout a thing by Incognito. Since then, everytime I feel like I have problems, I always remember him and this song. I always complaint, I always whining. I never have a very serious problems, compared to others. I think it's annoyed him, when I told him about my so-called problem that day. So he sent me the song.

Here is the lyrics:
Everybody's got a thing
But some don't know how to handle it
Always reachin' out in vain
Just taking the things not worth havin'

Chorus:But don't you worry 'bout a thing
Don't you worry 'bout a thing (Don't you worry, baby)
'Cause I'll be standing on the side when you check it out

They say your style of life's a drag
And that you must go other places
Just don't you feel too bad
When you get fooled by smiling faces

Chorus

When you get off your trip
Don't you worry 'bout a thing
Don't you worry 'bout a thing

Chorus

Everybody needs a change
A chance to check out the new
You're the only one who see
The changes you take yourself through

Don't you worry 'bout a thing
Don't you worry 'bout a thing (Sweet baby)
'Cause I'll be standin' in the wings when you check it out
Don't you worry 'bout a thing
Don't you worry 'bout a thing
Don't worry, don't worry, don't worry
'Cause I'll be right here waitin' for you baby
Repeat (Fade)

I also remembered what restinkindiculous wrote in my Furry Logic book. Some day in this life, things will not work out as you want them to, just laugh at them, make it fun and move on. Yep, she wrote that. Can you believe it? She couldn't either. :)

So people... for all of you who think that you've got the biggest problem, or at least put them as BIG problem, stop and think for a while, think for them who can't have meals for days, for them who are homeless and sleep on the street tonight, for them who are in the war, for them who are less fortunate than us, for them who have serious problems (Please read: innocent rose, madeleine). There are many of them, I can't mention it one by one.

Put your worries for the future away.
Live for the day!

Thank you for today.
Amen.

P.S: I'm still trying to reduce my amount of complaint every day, so if anyone heard me complaining, feel free to put something to shut my mouth up.

4 Fresh Bites:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger innocent rose munched...

oH mud'!
oH mud'!
aku sbnrna tak mengerti... aku mereleksikannya seh ga segitu dalam sbnrna...
y9 aku ngerti...dunia2 mengerikan, dalam arti masalah2 mengerikan itu, tahu-tahu mendekat-mendekat-mendekat...dan kyna nyaman aj cerita ma gw... hix!! aku bukan malaikat...aku juga takut mendengar cerita mereka, tapi kan aku sayang mereka...

huff!! tapi baguslah... mungkin gw harus lebih mengambil point kayak lo yah... penggarisbawahan kalimat yg mesti diubah yaitu dari "takut sebagai temen curhat" menjadi "belajar bahwa kita ga boleh selemah itu, krn maslaah kita hanya masalah biasa"..

yup yup!! a hey!! muach!!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger TheExtraOrdinaryOne munched...

ternyata andam bisa pinter juga,,,, hhihihih

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous munched...

feel free to shut your mouth??...hihihi asik bgt...ah tp useless coz foundation year is over n we will surely have less chance to spend time like this anymore...but however nice to have a fren like u mdh...

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

Mr anonymous, show yourself up!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home