Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My Day

I wasn't gonna post till my final exam is over, but I can't take it.

I hate today. Today is not particularly a good day for me. Forget the fact that I'm turning 19 (till this point, I believe somebody recall something in his/her memory), hell, feel so damn old!!! And you know what, it's raining the whole day. Oh God, can't You let me have a bright turning-older day? and it's sooooooo cold.... andddd I got wet, because of the rain. So, I had to wash my hair again. I washed it this morning. and I don't know why I feel so tired today.

I went for a bike riding this afternoon, after I got home, I rode on the bike. then it's started to rain, so I thought, what the heck? I don't care about the rain! So I keep go on! well.. now I felt drowsy. I think I catch a cold. I took panadol hot remedy for cold and flu, it tastes like lemon and it has vit C. I like it! Uh well, gonna have a good long night sleep....

wish me luck! I'm having my final exam tomorrow.

5 Fresh Bites:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

oh listen to this. my cousin bake me a chocolate cake, and they sang for me, then I blew the candle.

I love my family!

but I never have such a busy sleep, with me having to awake because of calls and messages, and I don't even know who called me. man, I was trying to sleep here! so it's time like ur mind doesn't awake enough to think straight, but you know that you gotta get rid of that annoying buzz, so then you just snooze it, know what I mean? I was in the same state of putting-alarm-off-in-the-middle-of-your-nice-sleep-although-it's-already-late thing

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger hendra munched...

met ulang tahun non, jangan takut tambah tua yah, semakin bertambah umur kamu, semakin dewasa kamu :).
wish the best for you girl =)

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

oh trima kasihhh

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous munched...

heh jelek!! lo main ujan2an? kok gak blg2 c? pantesan sakit!! bandel bgt d!!
gw gak ada dosen neh, harusnya sih bljr stat karena ntar quiz tp malaassss!!!!
how was ur exam? hope u passed it successly!!!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

hmm masa sih? gw kyanya cerita sm smua org gw maen ujan2an. hehehe jd ga tau deh..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home