Sunday, May 15, 2005

Pancakes Day

During my recess, I spent the almost the whole week alone in my house. They went to Malaysia, truly Asia. So they left me a house full of everything, but lack of food. However, I know that there always a spare of flour and baking soda and all that stuffs for baking. So I think, what about pancakes for breaky? Isn't it gonna be very nice? Yes, indeed it is! Then I found the recipe from the Junior Cook Book and the ingredients from the shelf. and then, voila!!! I made 28 pancakes, to be exact.

Can you tell me what is this?

Posted by Hello

and this?
Posted by Hello

also this?
Posted by Hello

what about this one?
Posted by Hello

oh wait, there's still 1 left.
Posted by Hello

I made couples more weird pancakes and just the ordinary round pancakes. Well, well, anyone who can guess them all right, can get a pancake special from me. Don't worry, no one/animal was injured during the making of these pancakes.

2 Fresh Bites:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous munched...

waaa,,,, cici,, kamu hrs bkini aku yg elph yaaaa!! hihi,, lucu bgt!!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

hihihi tentu ade..
apa sih yg ngga buat lo!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home