Saturday, July 23, 2005

Another thought

When I was 15 or 16, we got a cute puppy. It's black with some brown spots in random places and he has brown hair (fur?) on his stomach. I was on school holiday, just woke up at half past 7, had brekky then I took him for a walk. Well, I haven't got any chain or belt. So we went out at 8. After a while, it got really busy, people going off to work. I was thinking of going back home, after all it was really hot. Then this car came, quite fast. My little puppy didn't notice or know the sound. I was trying to grab him but I couldn't move and the car stopped right in front of my cheek. At that time, I didn't realize what would happen if the car didn't manage to stop. I was just taking my puppy, crossing the road, giving the driver a little smile (I didn't angry at all, I was happy my puppy was saved), went inside the house and said nothing about this to anyone.

I haven't thought about it until I was 18. The more I think about it, the more I realize.. I'm crazy.

Moral of the story:
don't put your face in front of moving car, it may not stop.
think fast, act fast.

4 Fresh Bites:

At 4:15 AM, Blogger TheExtraOrdinaryOne munched...

kaki ku pernah nempel skitar 5 menit di jari2 motor yg lg jalan..
asik deh
kaki ki bolong

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger restinkindiculous munched...

ASTAGANAGA!! aku hampir kehilangan kalian kah teman"ku,,, tapi tampaknya belum datang waktu bagi maut untuk merenggut kalian,, karna aku masih ketemu kalian at least sebulan yg lalu y?

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger innocent rose munched...

kalo menjelang paskah mudh, ada lagu... "amazing grace how..." hahhahahah!!

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

swas bknnya km pernah kegiles bajaj di dpn sanur? klo ga slh inget.. sampe pd heboh, seheboh berita ****, slh 1 tmn sekls gw, cipokan di mobil di dpn sanur sm cowonya. tp bu tuti ga tau km kegiles bajaj kan swas?

huhuhuhu iya dam.. I am still around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home