Thursday, July 14, 2005

Cry Baby

I hadn't been a cry baby as far I remember, only for some bad occasions. Well, I was a cry baby, just now. I've just finished reading Nicholas Sparks book, A Walk To Remember. It's like I cried half way through the book. And it's even becoming worse and worse till the end. I don't know why I got all this mellow just for a character in a romantic novel. Can you imagine, there is a small mountain of wet tissues in my rubbish bin? And I cried hard too, till I got headache. It's like smashing my head.. Uh.. I hate this. Now my eyes are swollen and red, with my chubby red cheeks, as always.

I have some friends who are a cry baby, and they admit it. It's just funny in one way, not a very big deal though...
Has anyone ever read that book? or probably watched the movie?

7 Fresh Bites:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger TheExtraOrdinaryOne munched...

madh,, gw ud nonton film nya,,, emg mengharukan sih.. tapi ya ga tetangisan gitu....

lo lg knp madh?

 
At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous munched...

ia ry...w ud ntn...mendy moore cakep...^^

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

muahahahahahhaha.. andry... teteuppp!! demen bgt sih sm mandy moore??!!

swas: klo kt tmn gw, emg filmnya ga bs ngeluarin emosi yg ada di novelnya.. gitu.. walopun gw tetep aja dibilang berlebihan sih. kyanya gw lg mello aja, lg butuh ngs. lo tau kan, memperlancar sirkulasi air mata..

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger 'J'ess-or-No?! munched...

hahahah..mamadh..bagus juga madh lo bisa nangis,mellow gitu..perkembangan PESAT nih!!!biasanya soalnya lo ga berekspresi..hahha..kapan2 bole deh kita nonton film drama sentimentil,soalnya,yg nangis bukan gw doang!!!hehehe..btw,uda masuk aja ke blog gw!huhuhu..senangggss!

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger restinkindiculous munched...

madh,, after all the books you read and all the stuff you've been thru,,, you cry for a romance novel? I dont get it,,
gw setuju sm si tut,, film nya mengharukan, tp ga sesedih itu,, but i havent read the book after all






anyway, who's the cry baby friend?

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

hehehe ada deh, beberapa teman SMU-ku.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Grace Stephanie munched...

makasih buat commentnya do blog gw yah..
gw udah ntn filmnya koq..
emang sedih banget...tapi bahagia banget tu orang punya cowok sebaik itu.. ^_^
btw koq kepikiran sih bikin surat wasiat?? hehehehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home