Thursday, August 18, 2005

Mental break-down

I feel like I am lost in people's expectation.

You have to be a good girl.
You have to be slim.
You have to look beautiful, gorgeous, fabulous, astonishing, sophisticated, magnificent, excellent.. ... etc.. etc... etc...
You have to look fashionable.
You have to look as if you are experienced, and as if you are smart.
You have to have money.
You have to lick my butt, or else I won't notice you.
or else I don't like you.
or else you are not worthy enough to be my friend/a part of us.
Don't forget to get at least Credit for all your subjects, or Distinction.
First impression is important.
You have to be everything that people want you to be.

But I don't love that person.
I don't even like her.
I hate the person looking back at me.

4 Fresh Bites:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger restinkindiculous munched...

well like it or not, that's how life is,,,, untuk saat ini aku belum cukup berani untuk menentangnya,,,
madh memang nya bahasa inggris nya penjilat itu lick your butt?

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

muehehehe.. ass-licking seh tp ass=butt kan?

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger innocent rose munched...

uhm... ga bleh marah dan protes... kalo kenyatannya kita juga menerapkan "standarisasi" buat orang lain juga...

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

hmm betchul juga.

tapi gw memilih utk tdk diganggu(baca: dont bother with my own business. so i wont bother with urs)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home