Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My room

Yes! This is my room.

You can see that it's bloody messy, Yeah, I know, I make a really good mess. Why do people always think that boys' room are messier? Or a girl should be clean and organized. It's just so unfair that boys can be messy and girls can't.

You should know that this is in the middle of busy week, so I couldn't keep my things organized. I don't have that much time. I can, but I am just lazy. Keep throwing things, esp. clothes and here we are. Usually, it's not this messy, I promise you. It's just that day when I was looking for something and I've got everything all out. So it was, indeed, a big mess.

I even forgot to close my drawer. The white thing is my jumper. There's the chemistry text-book, my agenda, my lecture notes folder and my chemistry tutorial and lab sets in the big light green folder. Then, there are my used clothes. However, I've got everything cleaned up and all nice. Too bad I don't like my room when it is clean and tidy, so I didn't take a picture of it.

I don't know why I telling you all this. Friday is my mid-session test for chemistry already and here I am, blogging something that I wouldn't admit to everyone (especially boys, my mom would most likely know this).

3 Fresh Bites:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger hendra munched...

sama aja sama kamar gw... nenek gw sering banget gatel beresin dan menyebabkan gw kesulitan cari barang2 gw ^__^', tentang cowo vs cewe berantakan kamarnya, ga ngaruh lagi, siapa aja boleh berantakan :D.

met ujian yah, jangan lupa bdoa dan belajar, good luck.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

trimakasih!

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger TheExtraOrdinaryOne munched...

madh.. kos gw dua kali lebih berantakan...
silakan datang dan buktikan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home