Sunday, August 28, 2005

Nothing in particular

meh!!! really boredddddddddddd

oh people, my weblog/buttlog gods and goddesses, really please, update your bottomlog please.

I might just post something myself. Hmm.. got some pictures in my camera, probably I upload it later, dunno when. When the mood is right. I have loads of different mood for different situation.
Today, well today is the sunday, when I, nara charmyta myself, suppose to go to church. I went to the church for like 5 times (I reckoned) during my stay here, which is pretty long, almost 1 year. Hmm dunno, I don't like going out on sunday. The bus is only once in an hour, which was very much annoying. Ah, I think I was just don't want to go. I went to the city for shopping. Yes, I could go to the city by bus on sunday. For what? For shopping. Grocery shopping and bag shopping. Hey, can you keep this shut up between ourselves? Don't tell my mom, ok? ah.. being such a weirdo that I am..

I wasn't wasting my time today, nor am I now. I did some homeworks (no, we don't get homework here in uni, just some sets of maths, chem, physics, material balances, and engineering mechanics problems that need to be done/tried before the tutorials. However, the tutors will not ask you, have u done ur homework?! where is ur homework?! oh I've already said too much).
Then I went shopping, then went home.
After that, I played with my camera. Enjoying myself in the camera. Narcistics, that's what they call it. Yeah, sometimes.. then some homeworks again and this.

2 Fresh Bites:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger hendra munched...

mat, liat di blog gw yah, foto hasil dari pameran coklat :D, foto air mancur coklatnya menyusul :).

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

wah asikkk bnran dipotoin. makasi ya

tunggu, gw liat dl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home