Friday, August 26, 2005

Sekilas minggu ini

Huah.. It's been a long week for me. It's also been a rollercoaster ride for me. My mood is going uppppppp and dowwwwwnnnnn... uppppppppp and dowwwwwwnnnnn... it's not only tiring but also depressing. I don't think this is mostly caused by my period, well it is started this week. But it's not the main reason. It might make it worse though.. damn! hate this week..

I'm gonna have my mid-session test next week on Friday for chem and bloody Saturday morning the week after for fcukin physics damn! and people say that physics mid-session test is always on Saturday. damn!

So far, nothing special about chem eng. It's still the very basic knowledge for young engineer. God.. I don't think I want to be an engineer. These stuffs I study don't give me some kind of a pleasure. But I don't know what I want to do. I've been doing science stuffs for the past 2 years in year 3 and in Foundation. During these years, I kinda like some chem, some maths, not so much with physics, a lil bit in bio. Well I like doing bio experiments, I like cutting the animals' skin. I like to see the living organ inside them. Have you seen a heart beating? I have, and it's so very....... WOW!!! You can't make things like that move and functioning like that. It was just full of grace. I can feel at that moment, that a greater power than anyone in the world ever had was doing its job. It's just amazing how different one animal with another.

Anyway, we found out that male lizard has 2 penis, they call it hemi-penis. It was hidden and it doesn't look like a penis to me.. hehehe.. and one of my friend was trying to mate these poor lizards, with their opened-skin. She was trying to mate or copulate (the scientific word, I think) the male lizard with the female one, my other friend's lizard. They couldn't move, we put some a needle to make it unconscious. So she just moved them like they were her dolls. Poor little thing..

Nothing interesting happened this week. Still not going out on weekend too..

Well, have a good, nice, and decent weekend to you all, guys.

8 Fresh Bites:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Zombie_Flyboy munched...

What good is having 2 penises if they're teeny tiny?

That's just sad.

Poor little lizard.

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger innocent rose munched...

membedah??? *yang gw inget cuman KODOK waktu lab bio mudh... huff!!*

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

wow zombie, good to have you here.
well you dont think the gigantic penis will suit this poor fella, do u?

rosey ceris: itu kan krn lo benci kodok

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger innocent rose munched...

iyah... ugh!

mudh...aku mau tanya deh... gimn caranya si friendster bisa muncul di blog kamu?? aku mau juga donk!

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger hendra munched...

tetep smanget yah dut :p, and kalo emang ga suka ga ada kata terlambat buat memutuskan hal lain bukan?

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

kyanya itu namanya superfriendster deh. gw lupa gmn. tp klo ga slh ada linknya di fs lo, di bag bwh gt kyanya. klo ga lo klik dr punya gw aja, trus copy paste urlnya, minus userid gw

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

yup yup, gw rasa gw msh bs milih jurusan lain, yg gw ga tau itu apa. i really really have no idea what im gonna do after uni. wanna do something fun.. huhuhu.. sapa yg ga pgn ya?

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger hendra munched...

pokoknya lakukan yang paling nyaman buat loe, kalo ngga bakalan nyesel nantinya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home