Saturday, September 17, 2005

Phone

I realized that my mobile phone is not too useful, in a sense of people looking for me. I rarely answer my phone. I just realized that it is bad. It's not that I don't want to but sometimes the situation is a bit not right. Most of the time, I don't hear it or I don't know it's ringing. I put it on silent, during the lectures and classes, in where I won't take those calls eventhough I know. Surely, I will call back later on or text them, if I have charge. I forget to put it back on normal during the break and sometimes after I've finished. Eventhough I've put it back on ringing mode, still I don't know it's ringing because I put it inside my backpack and I listen to music during the walk. If I put it in my pocket, maybe I'll take it after 1 missed call. Sometimes, I don't feel the vibration and when song's playing, it's already too late and they hang up. I always leave my phone in my room, and I go downstairs to play computer or study. Sometimes, the people who call me don't want their number to be shown on the screen. I always think that they call from Indo, probably they just want to miss call or something. So I didn't pick it up. It turned out to be from the yellowshirt. I thought, I didn't get accepted because I didn't get any call, because I thought that it was just my friend at Indo, playing with me. Finally, I got the call, and I will come to the interview tomorrow.

Most of my friends are complaining about this. I'm sorry. I will try to care more about my phone..

3 Fresh Bites:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous munched...

Can I add something??? Try to use 2 hps instead if sometime you may forget to recharge your battery so that people can easily contact you.. Don't use 2 number on the same hp coz it's so unrealistic..
It's just an idea that popped up in my head after wad happened this afternoon..
ciao...

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

huehehehehe dendamnya dirimu bung..

get me one, since u ask me.

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous munched...

I'd love to...but unfortunately, I don't have that enough money to spend on HP for you!!!!
So, ask for the person in charge(a.k.a bokap) for that thing...
Beside, that's only my suggestion....I'm not telling you to ask me for it....
cheers, mate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home