Friday, February 03, 2006

Friends not-really-Forever

Hmm I always feel happy, and a bit sad, when my close friends get into a new relationship.
I am happy for them, a bit sad for myself I guess.
It's just so clear that we won't hang out like we used to (spontaneous, anytime, anywhere) or we won't talk the same things (too many concern about this new lover, everything about this new one). Or practically, I wouldn't see him/her in some times, until they realize they've missed out some events.

We're friends till we fall in love..
I dunno what I'm complaining about.

4 Fresh Bites:

At 3:20 AM, Blogger innocent rose munched...

yep... judulnya tepat bgt!

1. teman berlaku untuk hubungan jarak dekat

2. teman berlaku bila keduanya jomblo

3. teman berlaku bila tidak pernah ada rasa cinta yang pernah terjalin

4. teman!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger nara charmyta munched...

setuju!

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger TheExtraOrdinaryOne munched...

hhhhhhhh........ yg salah kita apa mereka sih.....................................

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger grouPieLovin munched...

hwa!!!yup!!gw setuju bgt madh sama loe...kebetulan gw juga lagi mengalami hal yang sama saat ini...my -so-called- 'bestfriend' in college..is apparently not 'my bestfriend' anymore...cuz she's too busy hangin out with the bf...she said she want to hang out with me...but so far i never be in the 'me&her hangin out' situation...it's always been 'me&her&her stupid boyfriend hangin out' situation..fuck!!!she really pissed me off....i think it's all the becuz of the "SEX FACTOR"....it's all about the hormone&horniness....when she's horny, there's nothing i could do about it - i wouldn't wanna have sex with her (eeewww!!!)..but her boyfriend would...so i think that's WHY...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home